You can read this post in : French
“Water and lighthouses” is the full HD 1920×1080 version of my film , filmed in Brittany, in north-west France, at dusk, with the Canon eos 5D Mark II and 7D, the different parts are:
- The luxurious Eckmühl lighthouse at the Penmarch point
- The Saint Mathieu lighthouse near the abbey
- The Ouessant island with the Créac’h lighthouse, the most powerful in the world, it looks like a spaceship landed on a desert rocky planet. On the other side of the island, the Stiff tower showing his vivid red lens, like a giant jewel in the night
- The Groix island and the Pen Men lighthouse, at the end of the land, waving is silhouette on a wild moor landscape , stopped by huge cliffs dying in the wild infinite ocean.
- The Raz point, with the “La Vieille” lighthouse on his rock , on the background the Sein island and his tall lighthouse, and very far away the old Ar-Men lighthouse, the most dangerous of alls, damaged, but still standing on his rock, despite he has been abandoned a long time ago.
- The last sequence is the “Vierge” island and the tallest stone lighthouse in Europe, beside it you can see his little ancestor , who take care of him on this samll desert island